Anti-Wrinkle Aftercare Instructions
Antiwrinkle Treatments AftercareFollowing your antiwrinkle treatment, you will feel slight tenderness and swelling at the injection sites. You may also notice some slight bruising to some sites. If you have had treatment to your upper face, you may experience a headache afterwards. This is all normal and should subside over the coming days.
Below is a list of post treatment instructions to promote healing.
- Do not touch the treatment sites as this can increase the chances of infection and the product spreading to another muscle.
- No strenuous exercise for the next 24 hours
- No other facial or aesthetic treatments to the area for a minimum of 2 weeks
- No face down massages for the next 48 hours.
- No active skin care (retinoids / vitamin A / AHA’s) products for 24 hours after treatment.
- The product takes 14 days for full effect and it is recommended to attend a review at this time to assess the treatment outcome.
Adverse ReactionsThe following symptoms are NOT considered a normal reaction following an antiwrinkle treatment. If you have any of the below symptoms, notify us immediately so we can organise a review in person.
- A ptosis (droop) of the eyelid, eyebrow or lower face.
- Prolonged redness swelling and/or heat to the injection sites.
- Prolonged itchy or burning sensation to the treatment area.
- Extensive bruising or swelling
- Double, blurred or altered vision
- Difficulty speaking or saying words properly
- Difficulty swallowing or eating